CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

From deep inside a leader's heart....

I got a special column in the school magazine, Perintis 2008. So, this is what i managed to compose...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Teachers and Friends,

I would like to take this opportunity to say my heartfelt gratitude to our beloved principle and all the teachers for entrusting me to be the Head of Prefects and to lead the prefectorial board for the past 12 months and also for all the guidance and supports. 12 months seems like a long time, but to me, the knowledge and experience gathered during that 12 months had made the time fly by in just a glimpse and it will be treasured for the rest of my life. I really would like to thank the teachers for having faith in me and for giving me all the moral support and encouragement.

My fellow prefects and colleagues,
in being the head of the prefectorial board, I would like to show my highest gratitude to the highest committee of the Prefectorial Board and my fellow colleagues for all of the cooperation. I wouldn’t be able to carry out all the task successfully without all of you. My fellow prefects, you are my support machine cum my back bone….I may not achieve the level of a great leader but I hope I have set a good example of a good leader…On behalf of the former highest committee prefects, I would like to apologize on our actions that may be harsh and unkind at times. Wishing all of you the best of luck and hopefully you will be helpful not just to the teachers but to the school as well…

As for Sabrina, the new head prefect of SMK Sec 11, I hope you will carry the responsibility with all your heart. We,the former highest committee of prefectorial board puts our faith in you to lead the prefectorial board and hoping that you will be a great leader. I really hope that all of the prefects will obey to the new leader’s command. I also wish that there will not be and never be anything like yours is yours or mine is mine…..it will always be OURS….work as a team,live as a team, cry as a team and cheer as a team because by unity we stand and by dividing we fall….always remember that prefects should always be perfect….eventhough perfect is hard….but it is not impossible…

To the new prefects, I hope you will gain many knowledge and experience. Set a good example to your friends. It may takes time to adapt to a prefect responsibility but you can Seeks the help from your seniors. I believe they will be helpful. All of you look smart in your new uniform. Thus, I hope that prefects will not just look smart, but take actions smartly as well. I hope you guys enjoy being a prefect. Once a prefect, forever a prefect.

Friends,
I would also like to grab this opportunity to thank all of the SMK Section 11 students for giving me such a wonderful experience. The experience that I had gone through had made me more mature. All of your cooperation is highly appreciated. I hope together, we could increase the discipline in ourselves. Our school might not achieve zero-disciplinary problems but at least we should keep it low. No matter you lived in the hostel, or not..no matter u're a sport jock or just a nerdy bookworm, we are ONE...we went to the same school,use the same canteen,assemble in the same hall, and use the same school emblem.....be proud to be apart of the SMK Section 11 student.

I really like to give a bouquet of appreciation to all , for the wonderful experience as SMK Section 11 Head Prefect. Best of luck to all of you.

Thank you….

0 comments: