CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

GALI,gali,GALI.....

Dear readers...

I slept juz now quite early at 10.45pm...penat gielr teman my mom pegy tailor at Jalan TAR and jalan2 dlm Sogo....lots of Sale... the perfumes sale makes me go crazy!!! (u guyz know how much i'm addicted to perfumes kan) i'll b goin to singapore on christmas eve and beli kat sane je larr nanti cuz it's way more cheaper normally ;)

At 12.30am, Adib called(WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!!) malas giler nk layan...so i juz ignored the phonecall....letak phone underneathe my bantal and smbung tido....but the phone x stop ringing...so, i answer la jugekk....adib ajak i kuar minum2....at 12.30!! since i've been looking forward to lepak with him since after SPM that day, aku dengan cergasnye menggagahkn diri utk bukak mata yg stim semacam nih...siap2 and tunggu adib kat luar umah!! We went to Asia Cafe...mula2 nak maen pool...than table penoh....while looking aroun, ternampak a few seniors yg aku knal tgh men foosball....so we head over to watch their 'match'....

I shake hands la kan ngan diorg..then ade sorg mamat ni pndang I mcm lame jer...i juz smiled la kan....then baru la my mind 'click'...it's Aril...my primary school buddy, Hasnul Hazril Hasnul Hisham!! he's a bit chubby now.....ahahha...i hardly regconize him!!! We went to the same school until std 4...then he moved to puchong....and then secondary school,he went to Sri KL... we chatted for a while..but didnt really catch up much la...it's very noisy there and filled with smokes...

after that,we went for a drink, and adib drove me back....and now here i am at 3am....infront of my laptop...cannot sleep la!!

My laptop ni dh berat sgt ngan lots of files...so i decided to clean up.....nk dispose all unnecessary files....so gali punya gali punya gali(bak kate kak ogy) terjumpa la satu file ni 'UCAPAN 08'....it contains all my speeches along 2008!! I'll choose some that i think is special to me and share it with u guyz okeyh.....wait up for d next post!! Let me GALI, GALI and GALI lagi....

0 comments: