CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet My Sweetheart.....

Olla...





I'm so excited....i'm no longer single...(Dila, sorry aku dh langgar janji kita..xpe2 nnt aku lanje pizza hut!!)





I hate relationships...takut sgt2 nak start a relationship.but for some reason, my heart seems to accept her presence...after being single for very very very long time (because i'm waiting for the right person that comes at the right time) i think it's time to start a new journey :) i'm tired of waking up aevery morning and think about Me, Myself & I.....i guess it's time fr a change...She's my NEW DRUG!!!





My Sweetheart ;)

+Alice Adrianna Sabki+

+My Huggable Princess+

+7th April 2009+

she posted this in her blog...a few days before :

Dear Beloved Guy,
I've never felt this way before
I never wanted to
But now I feel it from the core
So I'll tell you I like you.

I love the sound of your voice
Even though I seldom hear it
I vowed to never trust you boys
But now I like you; Dammit.

I can never use the word 'love'
To describe how I feel
Because being in love like turtle doves
Sometimes isn't real.

As you read this poem now
I beg of you and plead
I don't know why, I don't know how
But do me this good deed.

I want to know for sure
Exactly how you feel
So please do me this favour
Make me understand the deal.

I shall wait for you tonight
By hook or by crook I will
Please tell me if this is right
And if I fit the bill.


-Adrianna-


p/s: i'm melting...

8 comments:

Kaka' said...

congrats

Adrianna said...

i ♥ you.(:

aten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aten said...

u xbtawu i pn~~
pnting lg!
i nk u btawu i dpn2. =p

hope u guys btahan!

Amelia Shamini Muniandy said...

Ohhlala!

Tell us all about it!

And, I am uber happy for u!
congrats!

syrrul said...

fine. camni ah. tak bgtau!!!! KECOOOHHH hahahaha all the best adddiiiiii!!!! :)

Christine quibbles.. said...

SWEET NYERRRR! :D

eMyL said...

ahahaahah..........
shuwtnya...
=P