CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mass Communication...Here I Come...


heyy there people....so sorry i havn't updated my blog for a very long time....been soo busy....there are many materials to post..but no time to sit in front of the laptop....



starting from 27th June 2009, i will start my life as a university student....hehhee.... UiTM Di Hatiku...hahha...


so, i wouldn't be on9 for a long time...so, i will hav to stop blogging for a while until i get my own laptop and broadband with me at the campus....


hope i can make NEW friends, learn new things, explore new life.....and start to achieve all my dreams and goals!!

i am so gonna miss all my schoolmates and friends....

take care people, with lots of HUGS and KISSES and LOVE, Adie Lokman

3 comments:

she said...

good luck adie, belajar elok2.
take care =)

lilyn said...

hey, please follow my blog! :)

www.vanityvslyn.blogspot.com.

thanks!

Lord Fiqo said...

hooooooooooray!

CONGRATS!

i am almost done with my studies. so all the best to you =)